The Best Canister Vacuum
The Miele Classic C1 Canister Vacuum cleans various surfaces with ease. It features six cleaning modes and boasts multiple accessories to make this cleaner a must-have for any household.
If you love the idea of having a handheld vacuum, but like the power offered by an upright, then the Miele Classic C1 model is a good option. It makes use of a bagging system and sports an egg shape where the vast majority boasts a gray color scheme. However, the glossy look makes up for that.
You will discover there is a small handle built into the top section of the vacuum. One needs to find the connection point just below the handle where you can plug in the suction hose of your canister vacuum. Make sure the debris and dirt go right into the bag when it's sucked up.
Users of the Miele Classic C1 is amazed at the eight different cleaning options for which there is a sizeable knob to initiate the right selection.
Each one of the multitudes of cleaning options makes use of the power of the vortex motor and filtration unit so the dust, debris, and dirt can be sucked up and stored until such time that it needs to be thrown away.
Note that the cord retraction and power buttons are situated next to your cleaning cycle dial, which is large enough for you to press down on using your foot. People love the reliability of the Miele brand and how easy this canister vacuum is to use
- 1,200-watt motor to ensure powerful suction
- AirClean System filtration
- Floor-combo nozzle for low-pile carpeting and hard floors
- Comes with three additional accessories: crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool
- Weight: 16.1 pounds
- Vacuum Type: Pure Suction Canister Vacuum
- Cord Length: 18 feet
- Warranty: 1 year
- Brand: Miele
- Very quiet motor
- Self-winding cord
- Cleaning radius of 29.5 feet
- Somewhat heavy
The Severin Germany Nonstop Corded Bagless Canister Vacuum is impressive. The suction is so powerful that it can easily suck up a golf ball from a garden hose. It is especially useful on hardwood flooring. The telescopic wand is constructed from metal, which could be the reason for the extra strength the Severin exhibits.
The body of the Severin model is made of sturdy plastic, but let that not fool you to think anything less of its exceptional durability and how effortlessly the vacuum glides across the floor when it comes to cleaning work.
The canister can be emptied with ease into your nearest trash can. Just give it a shake, and the dirt is gone.
Luckily, you do not have to worry too much about getting rid of excess pet hair on your furniture as the Severin Bagless Canister Vacuum comes equipped with the necessary brush and floor attachment.
Severin proves to be a powerful contender to Dyson with regards to suction power, but at half the cost.
Current users are ecstatic with their choice as they find the Severin models are great at cleaning laminate flooring and for getting rid of cat or dog hairs on your furniture. Another plus is the washable filter.
Do not forget to give your canister a good clean every now and again, seeing that it is super easy to take apart.
We highly recommend the Severin Bagless Canister Vacuum as a high-quality vacuum as it does a sterling job of reducing all sorts of allergens.
- Multi-Cyclone Technology provides powerful suction
- Continuous filtering and emptying via button
- Durable, sleek finish, high-quality materials
- Weight: 20.9 pounds
- Vacuum Type: Corded Bagless Canister Vacuum
- Cord Length: 29 feet
- Warranty: Refer to manufacturer
- Very easy to handle due to adjustable power regulation
- Ideal for pet owners and people suffering from allergies
- Extra large upholstery accessory
- Extra-long telescopic tube
- No turbo brush attached
Electrolux is a family brand that is well known and trusted to deliver a line of contemporary canister vacuums to keep your surfaces sparkling clean. The EL4021A model is no different in that it features a similar design and produce the best possible cleaning experience for all to enjoy.
This vacuum does an outstanding job at getting rid of deep down debris and dirt and is arguably among the best canister vacuums around. Homeowners can tackle a range of different surfaces with ease, whether it be carpeted or hard flooring. They can thank the combination of the functional speed control switch and dual nozzles for this as it promises a fantastic cleaning experience like no other.
What stands out is the impressive HEPA filter feature of the Electrolux EL4021A as it serves to eradicate 99.9 percent of all airborne pollutants. We are talking about contaminants that are minute in that they register 0.3 microns. Now that is real peace of mind if you consider your home will be much safer to live and breathe in.
Another aspect worth mentioning is the Silence Pro system as it lets one enjoy an ultra-quiet cleaning experience without any disruption whatsoever. The nozzle, motor, and canister all work together to bring about sound-softening benefits as opposed to other devices out there.
Last but not least, is the handy bagless emptying system that eases the process of getting rid of collected debris and dirt. The Electrolux EL4021A model is an absolute pleasure to carry around as it weighs just under 11 pounds.
- Dual nozzles and speed control switch
- Minimal noise disruption
- Two convenient positions for easy storage purposes
- ErgoShock Furniture Guard prevents any bumps or scratches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Vacuum Type: Silent Performer Bagless Canister
- Cord Length: 17 feet
- Warranty: 5-year limited
- 3-in-1 cleaning tool for stairs and hard-to-reach surfaces
- Clean-Air Filtration System with HEPA filter
- Good suction on both carpets and hard flooring
- Vacuum head may make a noise when used on hard flooring
Within one go, the Ovente Cyclonic Canister Vacuum gathers all dirt. Save yourself a week of cleaning thanks to the multiple attachments and the featherweight appliance that are included when purchasing this vacuum.
One way to describe the Ovente Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum is that its compact, multi-functional, and packs a punch in terms of power, which can be attributed to the 1400-watt output.
In spite of its powerful capabilities, the Ovente manages to save on energy due to the inbuilt Energy-Saving Speed Controls that enables one to turn the power on or off at will. Generally, home’s flooring would vary in texture for which this vacuum cleaner provides the solution in the form of integrated accessories to allow for in-depth cleaning of any surfaces.
What is great about the Ovente Cyclone Bagless Canister Vacuum is how light and easy it is to carry around. Another plus is that anyone suffering from COPD, asthma, or any respiratory conditions, can look forward to being healthier. This is due to the HEPA filtration system that captures minute particles that might not be trapped by cleaners without the filtration unit. It does a sterling job of trapping pathogens, mold spores, soil particles, and most bacteria.
The convenience factor alone of the Ovente Canister Vacuum makes it a strong contender. Especially if you consider that it features a step button that allows you to turn the telescopic wand on or off. You can do this whenever there is a need to reach right into difficult nooks and crevices that puts a lot of strain on your back when using other vacuums. Cleaning is a real pleasure thanks to the 360-degree functionality of the Ovente’s hose and how easy it is to retract the power cord when you’re finished cleaning.
- Impressive suction gathers any dust on hard flooring or rugs
- Choose your suction power and regulate the energy use
- Fast and efficient 1400-watt motor
- Dust compartment is translucent, making it easy to see when it needs emptying
- Weight: 13.2 pounds
- Vacuum Type: Bagless Cyclonic Canister
- Cord Length: 15 feet
- Warranty: 1 year
- Collects all dust mites without returning them to the atmosphere again
- Saves energy when you deal with a lot of dust as you only turn it to full power when needed
- Telescopic wand is very lightweight to ensure easy cleaning
- Cord seems to be a bit short for some customers
Do you need a high-quality vacuum to keep your home clean, but you do not want to spend a small fortune? Have you tried the Tritan Bagged Canister Vacuum with HEPA filter? It is designed to bring you incredible power. Furthermore, you will experience swift movement and speedy retractable cord.
Prolux Tritan Canister Vacuum has made its debut as one of the top five vacuums suitable for pet owners.
There is no need first to unplug the vacuum to clean a larger area in your home. Once done, simply push cord rewind and see how quickly the extra-long cord neatly wraps itself inside your vacuum.
The Tritan features an extremely light build that is loved by those in charge of household duties. Undoubtedly, you get the best value.
Another huge plus is the exception suction power that allows one to do away with cat hair and all dust. Did we mention that it features an astounding 32-feet cleaning radius? This enables the Tritan Bagged Canister Vacuum with HEPA Filtration to reach various nooks and crevices without skipping a beat.
Then again, the removable dust bags ensure any allergens and dust are safely disposed of. The vacuum is very easy to store when not in use due to its compatibility.
Homeowners love the onboard tools that consist of an upholstery cleaning tool, Combi floor tool, and crevice tool. The Tritan does a sterling job of cleaning upholstery and furniture and is well suited to cleaning rugs, carpets, and hardwood flooring.
- For hardwood flooring, rugs, and carpets
- Anti-allergy HEPA filter great for allergies
- Lightweight with embedded rubber wheels to avoid scratching
- Bypass valve automatically opens your hose or vacuum bag to prevent motor burning out
- Weight: 20.4 pounds
- Vacuum Type: Bagged Canister
- Cord Length: 26 feet
- Warranty: 1 year
- Excellent suction control and light enough for anyone to use
- Features a lot of power at an affordable price range
- Improves the air quality around you to curb allergies
- Can be stored in small places
- No spinning brush to get to ingrained dirt
The Atrix Red Turbo AHC-1 is a superior canister vacuum that is excellent for use in both a domestic or workplace environment. The 6 Quartz HEPA bag filter quickly collects hazardous microparticles thanks to its three-stage filtration feature.
The sturdy, lightweight, and portable vacuum is designed in such a way that it's easy to store when not in use.
It sure is a decent canister vacuum if you consider its size. Even though it is not a Eureka or Electrolux, it still holds its own. Furthermore, it is incredibly easy to carry, features nifty attachments such as the popular telescopic wand.
Those responsible for cleaning duties are happy to learn there is no need to assemble anything once they unbox the Atrix Red Turbo AHC-1 Canister Vacuum. One can just take it out, connect the hose, select the desired attachment, and you are ready to clean. One of the accessories features a beater bar/brush.
From the time you turn this vacuum on, you will experience tremendous suction power and be pleased with how well it works. Users love the easy rewind function that can be activated by pressing down on the silver button. Now, you can finally get things done a lot easier. You can vacuum your home or office in far less time than what an upright HEPA vac will take.
If you are out to knock off a bit of dust without having to struggle to tidy up smaller spaces, then the Atrix Canister Vacuum is an excellent choice.
- Powerful output (1,400 watts)
- 3 levels of filtration with 6-quart HEPA bag
- Portable and stores easily
- Easy to pull
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Vacuum Type: Indoor Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Warranty: 1 year
- Great at trapping harmful particles
- 3-variable speed suction
- Telescopic wand with 17 different height settings
- Indicator light when bag is full
- Motor seems to heat up a bit
7. EyeVac Home - Touchless Stationary Vacuum, Dual High Efficiency Filtration, Corded, Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
The beauty of opting for the EyeVac Home Bagless Canister Vacuum is how convenient it is to clean any type of flooring. It tackles any mess, whether it be dander, debris, human hair, or other dirt.
Anyone with a bad back will love this vacuum as you simply sweep your way towards the infrared sensors of the EyeVac for it to do its job in a way that is next level.
Especially if you think about the super effective way the HEPA filtration goes about in getting rid of particles while simultaneously purifying the air around you.
They boast three models that you can make your selection from. Each of these features a powerful motor, dual filtration, large canister that have a convenient function that lets you know once the canister is ready to be emptied.
This is what we call the pain-free way of cleaning. If you have a beauty or hair salon, then you will benefit a great deal from getting yourself one. What is more, EyeVac comes with a wide array of applications you can choose.
It doesn't matter which EyeVac model you opted for, everyone of them have a compact, sleek design that functions without touching the vacuum in that the sensor would automatically be activated once you start sweeping any dirt. It features a powerful 1,000- to 1,400-watt motor that will quickly suck up the debris in 7 seconds or less. It does not get any better than this.
- Effective and powerful (1000 watts)
- Conveniently always on and ready to clean
- Two high-efficiency filters
- Touchless activation via infrared sensors
- Weight: 10.3 pounds
- Vacuum Type: Touchless Stationary Canister Vacuum
- Cord Length: 15-ft
- Warranty: 1-Year
- Cyclonic action features a dual HEPA filtration system
- Automatically switches off when cleaning complete
- No need to manually operate
- Must sweep debris close
The Hoover CH30000 Canister Vacuum packs some impressive features to ensure a hassle-free cleaning experience. The reusable bag can be used again and again after every wash. It sure is a fantastic feeling to be able to reach into the far corners of your house with the long hose. One will experience versatile cleaning thanks to the handy built-in blower that comes with this vacuum.
It is such a pleasure to go about vacuuming down halls, sharp corners, and stairways. At only 8.3 pounds, the canister vacuum weighs less than the average school child's backpack.
The best thing about the Hoover CH30000 model is its powerful suction that allows one to clean both ceramic tiling and carpets. Unlike an upright that jams from time to time, you can easily clean up scattered litter from a plush bathroom rug.
For anyone, the Hoover CH30000 canister vacuum is an excellent choice. An added plus is that you can use it for commercial and home purposes.
Thanks to advancements made, this vacuum can run for extended periods without any hassles and enable one to clean up large spaces within a short time.
We love cleaning when it's it not a burdensome exercise. In this regard, the Hoover Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum deserves credit as it offers superior handling capacity and is excellent for multi-use.
A nice little feature is that the cord is long enough so you can vacuum your car.
- Equipped with very long cord
- Hose reaches far
- Easy to carry the compact design
- Useful for office and home
- Weight: 8.3 pounds
- Vacuum Type: Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
- Cord Length: 35.5 feet
- Warranty: 2 years
- Shoulder strap for carrying
- No need to unplug when cleaning a larger area
- Comes with reusable bag system that can be washed
- Not easy to store the multiple attachments
There are certain times, especially if you have pets, when an Econo vacuum cleaner is not good enough to pick up pet dander and hair. That is when you can do with a canister vacuum like the Oreck Venture Pet Power. It will clean so thoroughly that it would appear like there weren’t any pets to start with.
The Venture offers multiple suction speeds to ensure sparkling clean surfaces in your home. The best part about this bagged canister is how quietly it goes about doing what it does best - cleaning hard floors and carpeting. We all know that vacuums are by no means silent. However, at times you need one that will clean while someone is taking a nap without waking them up.
Thanks to efficient silencing technology, the Oreck Venture will not disturb your sleep while busy with a vacuuming session.
Furthermore, this canister vacuum features an impressive 1,350 watts, so you can be sure it will suck up every bit of dirt and hair. Also, it boasts five variable speed settings, allowing one to clean curtains and rugs using a lower speed and carpets by switching to a higher speed.
We all know how frustrating it proves to be when crumbs find their way into tight spots within your living area. The Oreck Venture was designed to deal with problems like these as its equipped with hardy crevice tools, floor brush, and a dusting brush. All you need to do is push and twist your attachments onto the extension wand, and you are ready for action.
- Five suction speeds
- Features Oreck Turbo Brush for easy cleaning of stairs and upholstery
- Powerful bagged performance
- SlimSwivel steering for easy maneuverability
- Weight: 23.1 pounds
- Vacuum Type: Hardwood & Floor Bagged Canister Vacuum
- Cord Length: 22 feet
- Warranty: 7-year limited
- Easy to use, durable, and lightweight, featuring exceptional power
- Extra accessories and extra-long hose
- Unique design muffles the noise
- Handle is angled awkwardly
The Sanitaire S3681D is among the top three best-selling canister vacuums. The primary reason for this is that its lightweight, compact powerful and excellent for dusting, cleaning hard floors, as well as household cleaning
What makes this multi-use canister vacuum ideal for cleaning low pile carpets, bare floors, and above-floor cleaning is the 20-foot power cord, disposable bag system, and combo floor tool.
You may have had the opportunity to read countless reviews about the Sanitaire Mighty Mite Canister Vacuums and found that most of these have a positive take on how well this vacuum handles itself. Especially, once you discovered how they had no trouble picking up pet hairs from literally any surface and sucking up stuff on hard flooring without any issues.
Without a doubt, Sanitaire vacuums are seen as the number one choice for many hotels around the world. This is because these vacuums are incredibly durable and offer outstanding performance for many years.
It sure is nice to get your hands on such quality and make your selection between blue or grey. It is certainly not short on accessories as you’ll find brush rolls, chrome wands, and heavy-duty cords that serve as a sure indication that you got yourself a workhorse here.
The Sanitaire Mighty Mike certainly does not disappoint anyone as it is very powerful and capable of tackling any cleaning task with ease. If you are after a quick and effective cleaning experience, then this is the vacuum for you. This canister vacuum cleaner can be taken virtually anywhere.
- Powerful 12-amp motor, coupled with 1400-watt output
- Auto Carpet Height Adjustment feature
- Carpet cleaning tool with 10-inch cleaning path
- Lightweight canister with 7-foot-long hose
- Weight: 11.5 pounds
- Vacuum Type: Canister Vacuum
- Cord Length: 20 feet
- Warranty: 2-year limited
- Lightweight design
- Great for car or stairs
- Aluminum tube materials with 10-inch scrubbing width
- Telescopic metal wand for reaching far / deep down
- The motor may get a bit hot to touch after a long while
Why Canister Vacuums Are a Good Choice
Do you find mopping, scrubbing stubborn dirt, and vacuuming floors to be a chore at the best of times? Many homeowners agree that household maintenance is tedious and seldom appreciated. Did we mention that it is no easy task to lug around a heavy vacuum to do an excellent job of the hardwood flooring or carpets? Sometimes it can be downright backbreaking to get your old vacuum out just to pick up a few particles.
Wouldn’t you agree that it would be so much easier to pick up a canister vacuum as it proves to be lightweight and a pleasure to work with?
However, all kinds of factors must be analyzed to ensure you purchase the best canister vacuum to serve your particular needs.
Let’s delve a little deeper by examining some of the finer details over here:
- Costs - Should you opt for a bagless canister model, then you will have less expenditure on bags. However, think about the fact that you may have to replace the filters in these at a later stage.
- Essential tasks - Canister vacuums come in very handy if you consider they take care of debris and dust particles on all sorts of fabrics and rugs throughout your home. The bagless models collect all the dirt in clear canisters.
- Maintenance - If you settle for a bagless vacuum, then you need to account for regular replacement of the beater bars and canister seals as the need arises. This aspect makes them costlier than other vacuums.
- Usage - How often do you intend using your vacuum is something else that requires your careful consideration before deciding on the best canister model. Pay particular attention to aspects like how regular and where you wish to use your vacuum.
- Convenience - Among the key benefits of using a bagless canister is how easy it is to store the vacuum and dump the debris without struggling with any messy bags.
One thing is for sure. Canister cleaners are said to rule the European markets. Is it any wonder seeing that they are feather light, function as an independent unit, and makes collecting dust a simple exercise, whether the unit features a bag or not?
If you are earnest about getting your home clean, you need to think about getting yourself a canister vacuum. These are designed to take care of numerous cleaning duties that range from tiles to upholstery, and even hardwood flooring. You name it; this beauty will get the job done.
Canister vacuum cleaners make light work of cleaning chores that involve furniture, curtains, and crevices. One can even use this device to vacuum laminate flooring and experience incredible results. The output you get from canister type vacuum cleaners is out of this world in terms of speed and power, which enables one to increase your work pace.
If you desire improved versatility than what an upright vacuum will give you, then a canister cleaner is the one for you. Many of you dread having to change a messy dust bag or putting your back out, lifting a heavy piece of machinery to tackle some cleaning. You are in luck as the top canister vac brands are bagless. Right from its superior dust-busting abilities to its excellent maneuverability, you will wonder how you ever managed without one.Share this Buyers Guide