Waterproof Mascara: How to Find the Best Mascaras
You may have been cautioned to be careful when you apply waterproof mascara, as it can make your lashes fragile. With this knowledge and the fact that there are such a large variety of options, makes it very challenging to choose the right brand of mascara that is right for your skin type.
However, if you were given some guidelines and hot tips to help you make the right selection, you will discover what you need to know to make an informed decision. Come to think of it; the most defining feature of a woman is her eyes. This is why she spent a lot of time focusing on achieving the perfect look.
One of the most essential parts in helping her reach her goal of looking her best is having the best waterproof mascara at hand.
What Do You Need to Consider When Choosing the Best Waterproof Mascara?
It all depends on how you want your eyelashes to look. Should they be natural, more dramatic, more extended, or a combination of all of these?
If you want something more natural, then you could choose a mascara that provides separation and definition.
For great length, opt for a mascara that will deliver enough volume. In this regard, makeup artisan often utilizes two mascaras; one for the top lashes, and another for the bottom lashes.
Just as important is the shape and size of your brush. Then again, the wand you use should provide you with a comfortable feel. Smaller brushes are ideal for people who struggle with their eyesight as these are much easier to maneuver.
Also, for you to achieve a useful application, you need to obtain the right length and separation. It is a case of wiggling your mascara brush from the roots to the tips the best way you can. Practice makes perfect as you need to distribute the mascara evenly and brush your lashes up to achieve a great fan shape appearance.
Take into consideration the ingredients used and the reviews posted about your favorite waterproof mascara. Pay attention to the color and type too.
is it OK to use Waterproof Mascara every day?
One needs to be aware that waterproof mascara shouldn’t be your everyday mascara. That is unless you have issues with watery eyes or smudging troubles. Bear in mind that it is the kind of mascara that is harder to remove. You’ll need a special eye makeup remover that has been formulated for waterproof makeup.
Why Waterproof Mascara is All the Rage
For one, waterproof mascara is seen as the most practical eye makeup as it delivers a sultry appearance come rain or sunshine. Furthermore, it is an incredibly interesting beauty invention that is just right for summertime.
What is more, it consists of unique formulas that are made to repel moisture while it is non-smudging at the same token.
Just be careful about overusing this type of mascara as the oil-based makeup remover you need to use will result in a lot of scrubbing around the eye area. Your skin may sag over time.
However, as a whole, waterproof makeup got a lot going in its favor. We mentioned that your choice of mascara would depend on when and what you will be using it for. To assist you with your decision, consider the following options:
- You get mascaras that feature a travel size but still deliver a mighty punch concerning volumizing and the shape of the brush. Consider too that brands like these do not contain phthalates, sulfates, and parabens.
- Another product is highly rated as its termed safe for contact lens users, and it will last over 12 hours long before it will begin to wear off.
- Some people love to experiment with colors. If this is you, then the waterproof mascara that comes in blue, brown, and black are sure to attract your attention. Furthermore, these brands are famous for their ability to lengthen and thicken your lashes.
- If you are someone who usually stays away from waterproof mascara, then you will be happy to know there is something for you too. One such product is designed to ensure maximum hold while it creates tiny tubes around your eyelashes rather than regular coats. Once you get to remove this mascara, you will notice how to tubes just slide right onto your hand.
- Not to worry: People who have allergies would be glad to know there is a waterproof mascara that is the perfect choice for them as it is both flake resistant and hypoallergenic.
Speak to your local beautician if you still unsure concerning your choice of the best waterproof mascara.